Dr Lodewijk Van Wynsberge
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of general urological problems
- Preventive screening of cancer (including prostate and bladder cancer)
- Second opinion uro-oncology, for which a multidisciplinary advice can be offered (oncology network Vesalius)
- Erection problems & urological research in connection with fertility disorders
- Plasma complaints in both men and women, for which a multidisciplinary advice can be offered (Multidisciplinary Pelvic Floor Clinic Hageland)
Lodewijk Van Wynsberge is a staff member and co-founder of the Urland Hageland Association (RZ-Tienen-Aarschot-AZ-Diest) since 2010.
His focus is on the surgical and medical treatment of urological tumors, in addition to general urology. Previously he did two years of general surgery at UZ-Leuven, he spent seven years in a large uro-oncology center in Villingen-Schwenningen (Germany) and then a year as a young staff member at the urology department at UZ-Leuven.
You can contact him for preventive cancer screening (including prostate cancer and bladder cancer) and second opinion uro-oncology. A multidisciplinary advice can be offered for the latter. In addition, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of general urological problems.
For more information http://urologie.rztienen.be