Dr Sylvie Gordts
- Operative endoscopic interventions
- Hormonal stimulations
- IVF, ICSI and PGD
Dr Sylvie Gordts graduated from KU Leuven, as a doctor in 1998 and as a gynecologist in 2003.
In 2003 she joined the LIFE team (Leuven Institute for Fertility and Embryology).
She specializes in
- fertility treatments such as restorative laparoscopic operations, hormonal stimulation, insemination, IVF, ICSI and PGD, use of donor material
- Minimally invasive endoscopic operations, via the umbilicus and via the vagina
- Endometriosis treatments
- Hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgery.
- She is a trainer of ESGE (European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy) endoscopic training program.