- Stress incontinence
- Urge incontinence (pressure)
- Bladder collapse (slight degree)
- Perinatal (prenatal and postnatal)
- Radical prostatectomy
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Postoperatively after gynecological or urological procedures
Nadine Wiemeersch has gained a special competence in pelvic re-education and perinatal physiotherapy as a pelvic floor therapist. With this expertise she offers you a targeted and personal treatment.
Through continuous training she follows the latest developments closely. Interdisciplinary collaboration can offer added value for an optimal result.
Please make an appointment via the button below or by phone +32 16 270 190.