Policy response to Corona virus pandemic
Due to the international outbreak of the Covid-19 Corona virus and for the purpose of protecting your health, we have the following information.
- In the current situation, most consultations have been abolished, only urgent patients can be seen by appointment.
- Appointments are spread so that the number of patients in the waiting room is limited and physical separation in the waiting room is possible.
- However, patients who show signs of a cold or who have the flu and have a fever are asked not to come to the center and to cancel their appointment by telephone.
- For patients treated for fertility problems, nationally issued instructions are carefully followed. The following restrictions currently apply:
According to the latest instructions, no new fertility treatments can be started as long as the crisis situation continues.
Carefully follow government-prescribed precautions:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol solutions
- Avoid contact with infected persons or their immediate surroundings
- Avoid contact with persons with breathing difficulties who sneeze and cough
- If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with disposable handkerchiefs, or with your elbow or hands and wash them immediately.
- Do not use objects used by other people
Where can I find recent information about Covid-19
The World Health Organization provides a regular update on Covid-19 infections.